WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED DEVELOPERS TO OUR TEAM
– ARE YOU THE ONE?
Are you a motivated and experienced developer? Do you like the challenge of developing high quality solutions that will actually be used in practice? Do you want to do this with other professionals? YES? Then it’s you we’re looking for!
Intuitive Aerial is an international manufacturer of professional remote camera systems for high-end cinema and broadcast applications. The company makes the AERIGON, the industry´s first remote piloted aerial camera platform (UAV) for professional cinema, broadcast and commercials productions.
The AERIGON has been trusted to fly cameras on feature films such as James Bond SPECTRE, Disney´s Into the Woods and Avengers: Age of Ultron and on broadcasts such as BBC´s nature doc series One Planet.
The company also manufactures the NEWTON, a stabilized remote camera head for broadcast applications. Both remote camera systems are controlled by the Intuitive Aerial DOMINION controller.
Intuitive Aerial has today 11 employees and are located in Linköping, Sweden.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- To be a part of a dynamic and highly skilled team
- Work with interesting customer segments and a creative working environment
- Close collaboration with new and existing customers locally and around the world
- Great opportunities to affect the methods and tools you use daily
- Office centrally located in Linköping
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a developer at Intuitive Aerial we think that you have the following characteristics:
- Outside-the-box thinking to find solutions to our daily challenges
- Enthusiasm about new technology
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Are personally dedicated to excellence
- You have a creative mind-set to develop new, engaging features for our customers
- Enjoy working in a close-knit team and excellent teamwork skills
The ideal candidate will have strong ability and an eagerness to learn new skills. Primarily we are looking for candidates with experience in the following fields:
- Automatic control
- Signal processing and sensor fusion
- Physical modelling and simulation
- Programing for embedded real-time systems
- Good knowledge of C/C++
Apply for the position by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hear from you!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
As we continue to expand, we are always looking for excellent individuals to join our highly professional team. Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about the current opportunities available.