Software updates and manuals
New firmware for DOMINION and NEWTON is now available for downloading along with new versions of user manuals. The following is changed for each component:
- Dominion inputs can now be remapped via new remapping interface
- Dominion battery indicator shows better estimate of current capacity
NEWTON software version 0.9.1
- More robust horizon under dynamic conditions
- Added ”Follow mode” which makes the NEWTON follow the rotation of the mounting point around the pan axis.
Camera/lens control (FIZC) dongle software 0.9.1
- Fix issue with Fujinon iris control enable/disable setting in DOMINION
Please see the user manuals for more details on the new features.
- DOMINION Software 0.9.2 (zip)
- NEWTON Software 0.9.1 (zip)
- FIZC Dongle Software 0.9.1 (zip)
- Firmware upgrade GUI for MAC OSX (zip)
- DOMINION User Manual 0.9.2 (pdf)
- NEWTON User Manual 0.9.1 (pdf)
- NEWTON Camera Cage Instruction (pdf)
For all product support inquiries, please send an email to our support team or login to your Client Portal.
You can also call us. Our support line is open Monday to Friday – 7:00 am to 10:00 pm CET. Phone: +46 737 30 38 00.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you can’t find the information you’re looking for elsewhere on our website you may find an answer among our collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).